There are two methods to enable unstoppable for your users. You CANNOT have both methods active at the same time.
Creating accessibility group
Adding User Group
- Once unstoppable is installed, create an accessibility group and add it to unstoppable in the configuration screen. Users who belong to the accessibility group will automatically experience enhance accessibility functionality.
- First, create a new group from the Groups section under User Management. Once that group is created, add the intended user(s) to this new group.
- Then head to the Permission section under Manage Apps and add the newly created group.
Adding users to the quick assignee list
- Ryan Jones is an accessibility user shown in Blue
- Ryan frequently assigns his issue to Sukhbir Dhillon, Himanshu Chhetri, Nelson, and few others shown in green.
- By Adding those users in the assignee section, they will be suggested to Ryan Jones on top of the list in create issue screen.
- You can find the details of this step at Post Installation Steps for Unstoppable for Confluence
Using Hotkeys and Autodetection
Unstoppable also autodetect users who may have a need for accessibility. Alternatively, a user can press the Ctrl+Alt+U buttons (Command+Shift+U on Mac) to open the accessibility dialog box.
Click Yes to enable unstoppable in the user environment.
To disable Unstoppable, a user can use Ctrl+Alt+U again to open the accessibility dialog box.
- For more information regarding Unstoppable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org