There are multiple methods to determine when unstoppable is installed and functional in the environment.
- Select a project from Project drop down menu from the top navigation bar.
- Click on Create button from the top navigation bar in to create an Issue.
- In the Create Issue screen check the label field (if there is one on that screen) and you should find a link named "Add New Labels Press Shift + Enter link" next to Label field as shown below in the snapshot.
- Other way to check the functionality, Click on the Board menu on the navigation bar and choose a board.
- Select Backlog from left section and you should find all the tickets prefix by a word "Rank #", # is a number.