Installation Guide for Jira
You can install Unstoppable via the Atlassian Marketplace. Administrators can find and install apps from Marketplace in the apps administration pages as follows:
- As a system administrator, navigate to the application's administration console and click "Add-ons".
Find the Add-on
- Under Manage Add-on Section, click the "Find new add-ons" link.
Search for Unstoppable in the Marketplace
- Type "Unstoppable" in the search box and hit "Enter". Click "Free Trial".
After we have the plugin installed, next is to enable Unstoppable. This can be done with several methods. The first method is to enable the plugin using keyboard commands: Enable Unstoppable Add-On
The second method is to add users to an accessibility group to be granted permission to use the plugin. Users in this group will not have to use the keyboard shortcut. Refer to this document: Post Installation Steps
Installing Screen Reader
A screen reader will need to be installed alongside Unstoppable. We recommend installing either NVDA or JAWS as the screen reader. You can install either JAWS or NVDA if you running on Windows.
- If you wish to install NVDA, pull it from here: https://www.nvaccess.org/download/
- If you wish to install JAWS, pull it from here: https://support.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/JAWS/PreviousVersions